Hi!

I'm kasupaa, new to MH! I found my way here trough my friend, Paradoxal, who forced me to sign up haha :DD

Anyways, I'm 21, living in Helsinki, Finland, hello!

I've been listening to jrock, more specifically Visual Kei since the end of 2005, so for over 8 years now! It all started with Dir en grey's Kodou, still one of my favourite tracks, even though the band does not inspire me that much anymore, their gig in 2007 in Helsinki was a disapointment. Somewhere in between I had a pause from actively following the VK-scene (during which many of my then-favourite bands disbanded, so sad), and listened mostly k-pop and western pop. My musical taste is a mix of quite everything, all the way from Moi dix Mois to Madonna, so :DD

I have listened to a lot of different bands, and like a lot, but have actually just a few ultimate favorites. For a loooong time, from 2006 to perhaps 2010, ayabie was my all-time favorite band, but now I would state Matenrou Opera as my favorite, Ayame is my favourite member (as you might figure out from the avatar :D). Please don't ask for a favourite song since I like them all haha, but if you do, it's either Ruriiro de eigaku niji or Hiai to Melancholy. One of my happiest moments ever was when I got my copy of acedia, still the most awesome single ever. The Gazette is a band which I really like, it was a dream come true to see them live in Helsinki last september, but I fear they are becoming very generic, losing their edge or something. Xepher is a new discovery I like very much and look forward to see what they have to offer the scene :DD also, I like Lycaon (paradoxal rubs it in my face :DDD), bakane is a work of art. Really, it is. That modulation comes from above (or something).

I love love symphonic rock, like Versailles and the like a lot, have a weird craving for kotekote kei (love LOOVE Metis Gretel, Sui is an amazing vocalist), but really enjoy more relaxed styles like oshare as well (is it really bad to like An Cafe? :'D).

That's what I come up with, feel free to ask me anything!

It's not bad to like anything musically at all, it's not like someone gets murdered everytime you listen to NYAPPY around the world :emo:

Anyway, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy your time here (paradoxal certainly seems to do so!). If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact someone with a blue or red name. The other members are also usually very helpful.

I'd say it's definitely bad to like An Cafe just kidding

Hurrdurr pls join the chat sometimes, people are mostly super nice here. At least when you're new :3

Welcome on the forum! 

Wish you have a good time here! Make sure to join us sometime in the MH chat for a conversation ^^

tumblr_inline_mzj8wgXGzG1qgddu7.gif

Any friend of paradoxal is a friend of ours! Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here - if you have any questions/concerns, feel free to ask any of the staff members (people with red or blue names)!

Have fun! :D

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your time here~ :3

Btw, it's nice to see another Metis Gretel fan. I agree that Sui is a great vocalist!