Gaz

Oh delightful shittyness!

lately i've been listening to lots of shitty music and some of it was really enjoyable. so i was curious about songs that most of people dislike and at the same time there are a few people who actually like those songs. and yeah pesky elistists may just fuck off   :lright:

so let me start this...

donald duck goes wild! having tons of similar and repetitive songs mejibray were trying to experiment with their sound. it was a fail for their fans but a total win for me! dying to see/hear a live version of it.

yeah THAT song. this band has already become a legend so if you didn't hear it yet it's a perfect time to fix this! and read the lyrics, it's gorgeous! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHj-QJXv_KM
i didn't see much hate about them but every time listening to this song i have thoughts like "damn this is so bad it's good!"

what else can make shitty song even shittier than one-take pv recorded on phone camera? nothing that i know of.

well that's enough for now. feel free to share your favorite shitty songs, i would love to hear them ;3

I would've posted the first two myself too :D But did you see the PV preview for Akercock? (Somehow I'm 99% sure that the creator of that vid is in MH.... Please tell me who you are, that video is awesome!)

This is one of my personal favorites in the category "so bad and weird that it eventually becomes the most awesome thing ever." ASS'n'ARRow ~あすなろ~ FTW!!!

^ ahhh yes, i just saw it today when i've googled akercock lol!

and that ass'n'arrow song is so good! <3 like most of their songs actually! (my fav is 浮世でPASSORI I ♥ ギャラクシィ〜 haha)

i am sorry i can't remember right now songs to post but can i just say this thread is awesome.

i remember ass n arrow  too and i agree lol.

lol that video with the phone camera wtf fav and the MEJIBRAY duck fav

Unfortunately my favourite isn't on youtube, or anywhere for that matter. I also lost the file when my computer crashed.

It's Mirai (三來) by RAVE!!

Last.FM: http://tinyurl.com/oc2w2so (58 scrobbles... shocking)

The bubbling, drowning underwater vocalist is what made this for me. Hopefully someone still has the song and can upload it.

Everyone deserves to hear this horrendously bad/good track.

^ i wish i could hear them, seems like something interesting ;__;

also speaking about ass'n'arrow, that reminded me of previous vocalist's band. they are quite... em.... different from ass'n'arrow XD still awesome anyway

many people were hating first ryuka's band, uNruSt. still i think their song ワイセツ曜日(Waisetsu youbi) is great. couldn't find it on jewtube but you can listen to it here

Those wolf screams and barking growls always crack me up.

No crap kei thread without the infamous Pumpkin Head! They are so low budget, freaky and hilarious it's excellent. All of their PVs are cheesy and funny as hell.

^ i wish i could hear them, seems like something interesting ;__;

also speaking about ass'n'arrow, that reminded me of previous vocalist's band. they are quite... em.... different from ass'n'arrow XD still awesome anyway

many people were hating first ryuuka's band, uNruSt. still i think their song ワイセツ曜日(Waisetsu youbi) is great. couldn't find it on jewtube but you can listen to it here

NOISIA is a thing of beauty <3

@Gaz 

Damn, that song by MEJIBRAY (what a name...) really caught me by surprise. I usually don't pay attention to all those new visual kei acts but that sounded quite different and actually nice :D Listening to the whole single, however, I'm kind of disappointed that the other songs aren't quite like Akercock.

@topic

(I actually genuinely like the second one. Everything Maria produces caresses my soul like a soft & tiny shemale penis.)

@ヒューマノイド

awwww <33333 akercock is fucking masterpiece, it needs more love! and yeah, a bit sad that they didn't do more songs like akercock. well that makes it one of a kind then! xD

also that first song you linked is quite enjoyable. gothic lolita ftw! couldn't get into maria's song song, though :v

I vaguely remember watching that 畸形メるへん video before somewhere. Either way, I kind of like it. It's rather catchy and the vocalist is oddly endearing :(

That Ver Meer(?) song is surprisingly addictive too, even though it's probably one of the most horrible things my ears have had to endure. But, I mean, there's a cute boy in a dress...how could I not like it?

Also, thanks to PHMK, that song is now engraved into the back of my mind. Again. 

しゅ~ふるまぁ~じゅ level of shittyness is beyond of my understanding, sadly :(

I guess it's the same with movies. The most ridiculous and funny ones are those who aim to be taken seriously but totally fuck up. Desperately trying to be funny and crappy mostly doesn't work that well.

Do you guys know Celestia Le Ciel / Merveille Magique? I have their album "Fairy Tales of Celestial World" and it's hilarious. Especially their weird narrative with different worlds (of silver magic and fire and I dunno what) ruled by dragons and so on...

^ahaha wtf? i've never heard of them but have to admit that this is the shit! also, riding a unicorn? loooooool i wonder whether they are being serious or not xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-0-Y2Hmp4A

Kenji Ohtsuki from Kinniku Shojo Tai/Tokusatsu and Kera from Uchoten/Kera & The Synthesizers teamed up to create.... this band?? I somehow enjoy listening to some of their things, but I would never call it GOOD... (Though that Rydeen cover of theirs is legend)

These guys are just piss. Tears all over. I thought their look was interesting at some point, but then I heard their music and I just moonwalked straight out of there again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyAOJj6Ofxk

i'm also surprised at the number of people who genuinely enjoy this

^ i have to agree with this. love his guitar style, though.

@Tokage heh, i've totally forgot that electel shiki and pinochiwo are considered shitty. always liked them lol. and that first song is also good, imo. weird, but good.

I really miss Falaris/Faralis.  Cheap gothy VK goodness at its best, backed by legitimately good neoclassical guitar.  Really a shame that the guitarists disappeared after this.

Falaris
Falaris.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32838985/Songs/01%20In%20case%20of....mp3

Faralis
Faralis++logo.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32838985/Songs/01%20Floral.mp3

NOISIA's pretty interesting. Would anyone share it? *leecher mode*

I Like the instrumentals in Croix Chevalier too. It could be an awesome song if the vocalist would be better.

Celestia Le Ciel / Merveille Magique were touring europe quite often… and apparently many people payed to see them. Guess they had their little fanbase XD

Time for some embarassing accidents of the past from well known vocalists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsEfOwY6qTU

Vocal is Natsuki from -OZ-. Unbelievable, but true. But I love this track, i have a soft spot for those tracks that sound as if they were recorded in a bathtub.

Former band of Ice/Eros from BFN/Zodiack. Complete crap kei and god did Eros sound horrible.

Celestia Le Ciel / Merveille Magique were touring europe quite often… and apparently many people payed to see them. Guess they had their little fanbase XD

Depends on how you define "many". I was at their first eurpean live because I was "hired" as their translator. ("Hired" as in unpayed, except I got to see their concert for free XD. I was freelancing for a small, now defunct german vk site at that time, and an organizer of vk concerts in Germany wanted to bring over one of "our" bands). There were maybe 25-30 people in the audience. Maybe their later concerts got more people, I don't know. Then again I guess 30 people is already pretty good for a completely unknown band.

Despite the utter cheapness of the music it was actually a fairly enjoyable gig.

Fun fact: the reason Celestia le Ciel was chosen from among the roster of our bands was mainly because they were only 2 people = less airfare transport costs, which are covered by the organizer. Which kinda sucks, because among the bands we managed to aquire for our site was also Schmelz Cure. Would have loved to see them live, but they were (at that time) 4 people, so no deal.

But yeah, I assume the reason they got so many european lives is because they were a 2-man-band and cheap to bring over. XD

30 people is pretty good for a unknown and cheesy band like them. Unfortunately I never went to VK concerts in Germany, despite I don't live so far away from you (also I knind of missed all Austrian gigs too. I wasn't really a concert goer). So I have no idea how many fans other bands got at their lives (such as BLOOD, Unsraw, Calmando Qual, Eve of Destiny). I think VK bands generally don't attract many viewers in Europe (except for big bands like the Gazette), so having a audience of 30 people isn't that bad.

Thanks for the background info. It's interesting to read how organizers are bringing bands here to Europe and why they bring mostly the cheap, unknown indie groups.

And to commence the thread topic, have some delightfully crap songs:

A+ singing skillz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8J7-AvykFo

Good grief. No words.

is it just me or does the vocals in akercock makes Tsu-chan sound like donald duck when he's fussing?

non- vk: sorry by bieber

vk- i don't know the song but it's by paradeis ,lollipop/candy or something D;