Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

メガマソ(megamasso) new maxi single & best album release

it is announced at メガマソ(megamasso) one-man live at Shibuya club asia at 2014/03/26 that their new maxi single "ブラインド イノセンス(blind innocence)" will be released at 2014/05/14 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ブラインド イノセンス(blind innocence)" PV & special footage TYPE A), limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "メガマソ マニアック座談会(megamasso maniac zadankai)" & special footage TYPE B ), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

their best album "M4U" will be released at 2014/07/02 (4,104yen), which will include CD+DVD (including PVs & special footage)

SET-LIST at 2014/03/26:

01.ザガールダイドホエンバウンド
02.In the shadow of the lyrics
03.さくらづき、みっそう
04.世界の終わりのジェリーフィッシュ
05.たすけて
06.星降町にて
07.泣き声で気づいた。
08.聖なるかな聖なるかな聖なるかな、氷うさぎたちと。
09.ハピリーモッシュフロア,ヘッドバンギングソング
10.ブルーブイネックジャパン
11.SWAN SONG
12.雨楽器隊
13.DeepSnow

EN1
01.メグムミサダメキタゾラニナクノ
02.fish tank
03.ザワールドイズマイン

EN2
01.パラディサヘイロー
02.涙猫

"ブラインド イノセンス(blind innocence)" [CD track list]
01.ブラインド イノセンス(blind innocence)
02.ICY MILK LAKE
03.sweet change(acoustic ver.) (included in limited edition TYPE A)
03.Until(re-recording) (included in limited edition TYPE B )
03.カレイノオヤド(karei no oyado) (included in regular edition)

"M4U" [CD track list]
01.DeepSnow
02.望ミガ窪(nozomi ga kubo)
03.旧約偽典咆哮破片(kyuuyakugiten houkouhahen)
04.WINTER HOLLOW
05.動かなくなるまで、好きでいて。(ugokanaku naru made suki deite)
06.泣き声で気づいた。(nakigoe de kiduita)
07.深雪(shinsetsu)
08.ベゾアルステーン(bezoarstein)
09.fish tank
10.ブラインド イノセンス(blind innocence)
11.SWAN SONG
12.[bonus track]

[DVD track list]
01.SWAN SONG (PV)
02.ベゾアルステーン(bezoarstein) (PV)
03.WINTER HOLLOW (PV)
04.望ミガ窪(nozomi ga kubo) (PV)
05.泣き声で気づいた。(nakigoe de kiduita) (PV)
06.DeepSnow (PV)
07.深雪(shinsetsu) (PV)
08.ブラインド イノセンス(blind innocence) (PV)
09.bonus footage

Guest mitsu the indie girl

This sounds good! Maybe this single will restore my faith in Megamasso!!

2006 an cafe realness & ryohei looks astonishing

did they leave avex?

Ya, they haven't been part of Avex for a while. Well, since their "Swan Song" single anyway.

Have they ever had a song with that same vocal melody at 0:30? IT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR and it hurts that I can't place it. Maybe old SuG had a vocal melody like it? I can't place it but it's super familiar

Have they ever had a song with that same vocal melody at 0:30? IT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR and it hurts that I can't place it. Maybe old SuG had a vocal melody like it? I can't place it but it's super familiar

I don't know... But I feel like over time many of their songs are quite similar lol So it wouldn't be a surprise.

I can't wait to hear the full song for this new PV. My favorite songs from them are DeepSnow (my favorite song from them), LIPS (yeah, an old song), and maybe Blind innocence will be another one in my favorites. They have also many other great songs too, like Nakigoe de kizuita. Anyway, i don't know why, but since they're with Timely Records, i think they're better. Ryohei is my favorite member of this band, and you know why. Anyway, i'm getting more interested in this band since a few times.

I thought the same. I don't think it's SuG ( since i only have 1 song from SuG and it's not that one ). I came to the conclusion that it's maybe the song Lily from the band v[NEU], the more similar i could find for the melody, even if the song is different, i was able to find some similarity. But i'm not sure, maybe there's also another song more similar that i can't think at the moment.

...Just ordered my copy :D Hope it ships soon!!! 

I can't wait to hear the full song for this new PV. My favorite songs from them are DeepSnow (my favorite song from them), LIPS (yeah, an old song), and maybe Blind innocence will be another one in my favorites. They have also many other great songs too, like Nakigoe de kizuita. Anyway, i don't know why, but since they're with Timely Records, i think they're better. Ryohei is my favorite member of this band, and you know why. Anyway, i'm getting more interested in this band since a few times.

I thought the same. I don't think it's SuG ( since i only have 1 song from SuG and it's not that one ). I came to the conclusion that it's maybe the song Lily from the band v[NEU], the more similar i could find for the melody, even if the song is different, i was able to find some similarity. But i'm not sure, maybe there's also another song more similar that i can't think at the moment.

Are you sure? Because I havent really heard much of v[NEU] unless it was on their major debut album or whatever that was

So many PVs I haven't seen because unfortunately this band doesn't get the love they deserve and no one shares their stuff. It's a shame, really. Sounds awesome, as always.

Sign in to follow this