Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

L'Arc~en~Ciel new CD+photobook "EVERLASTING" release

it is announced at L'Arc~en~Ciel one-man live at Kokuritsu Kyougijou at 2014/03/22 that their new CD+photobook "EVERLASTING" will be released at 2014/08/13 (3,996yen), and their LIVE Blu-ray/DVD will be released in 2014 autumn, which will include scene of that one-man live at 2014/03/22

SET-LIST at 2014/03/22:

01.CHASE
02.SEVENTH HEAVEN
03.REVELATION
04.GOOD LUCK MY WAY
05.BLESS
06.HONEY
07.winter fall
08.NEXUS 4
09.READY STEADY GO
10.metropolis
11.未来世界(miraisekai)
12.花葬(kasou)
13.MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM
14.the Fourth Avenue Cafe
15.X X X
16.shade of season
17.DRINK IT DOWN
18.EVERLASTING
19.Blame
20.Caress of Venus
21.Driver's High
22.Link
23.あなた(anata)

Sounds like it has a lot of potential when you actually hear the studio quality version. I am very excited! After their last album fell completely and totally flat for me I am excited to think they'll be putting out another album of hopefully more new material later this year or early next year. I'm assuming Everlasting is a single and not a full album.

I've enjoyed these guys for a long time and it's saddened me for a long time that they got stuck in a loop of releasing a ton of best of's. So it's nice to see them releasing new material that's anything but that.

Listening to this now...I am very impressed. 

I just listened to Butterfly again recently and It wasn't bad but compared to KISS, it fell short.......hardcore.

their LIVE Blu-ray/DVD "L'Arc~en~Ciel LIVE 2014 at 国立競技場" will be released at 2014/11/12, which will include scene of their one-man live at 2014/03/22

limited edition (Blu-ray 16,200yen / DVD 14,904yen) will include Blu-ray/2DVDs+2CDs+goods, and regular edition (Blu-ray 9,504yen / DVD 8,208yen) will include Blu-ray/2DVDs only

Sign in to follow this