Jigsaw9

BUCK-TICK new single "形而上 流星" release

BUCK-TICK will release their new single "形而上 流星 (Keijijou ryuusei)" on 2014/05/14 in 3 types: limited Type-A (CD+Blu-ray), limited Type-B (CD+DVD) and regular (CD).

All songs' music written by Hisashi Imai and lyrics by Atsushi Sakurai.

CD
1. 形而上 流星 (Keijijou ryuusei)
2. メランコリア -ELECTRIA- (Melancholia)
3. VICTIMS OF LOVE with 黒色すみれ (Kokusyoku Sumire)

Blu-ray/DVD
2013/12/23 郡山市民文化センター
live footage from THE DAY IN QUESTION
・STEPPERS -PARADE-
・羽虫のように (Hamushi no you ni)
・RHAPSODY
・KISS ME GOOD-BYE
・太陽ニ殺サレタ (Taiyou ni korosareta)
・LOVE PARADE

New special Facebook page opened: https://www.facebook.com/bucktick.2014

Cool new band pic~

Guest Magatsu

oh yeah thanks for the info :D

Then I also can update about them at my news blogguuuuuu

I wait for a next album, me not gonna buy this single OR I need to get a new job very soon. XD

but me looking forward to this CD but songs only.

Yeah, I'm like that too, I usually skip buying singles (at least for B-T).

I'm wondering what kind of songs we can expect tho. The title of the main track ("Metaphysical Meteor" wut?) sounds interesting...

Guest Magatsu

at facebook they say that if the video get shared more than 200times that they will show something more oO

But I'm not sure if they mean 200facebook shares or that people need to watch it 200 times. but I guess that we need to share the post on our facebook wall.

Interesting collaboration choice.. Wonder if it'll be anything 'new' or just a continuation of the same sound they've had for the last 3 albums

Kokusyoku sumire collaborating with B-T?

Really interesting, indeed. Not something I would expect at all, but nevertheless excited.

I expected a lot worse from that description, lmao. It sounds okay to me music-wise but please don't tell me this one is also about his mom or I'm instantly never going to look up translations of this ever. About 5-6 songs is enough geez louise.

On the upside, the B-side song has been described with the words "electronica", "industrial" and "dance beats".

(according to google translate, lol)

tumblr_inline_n2wv8vhofS1rp2kcp.gif

groovy.

Btw, does that single title really mean "Metaphysical Meteor"???!

I highly doubt that it'd be full-on mom ballad like HEAVEN or so :/

^ Well the first part of the title means "metaphysical" and the second part means "meteor", no other possible meanings (well ok, second one can also mean "falling star" but I liked the M-alliteration xD).

Random: According to a Natalie.mu article Cube Juice, YOW-ROW (from GARI) and Ken Morioka also participated in the recording of the new single (dunno for sure who of them did what on which track).

Sample for the new single's b-side. Now THAT's more my kind of stuff. Since Ken Morioka was said to have participated in the recording process, I'm guessing this is where his influence went, heh. Love dem bleeps

Wrong thread son ^ Put it in the right one for you.

Also, groovy b-side. Initial reaction was this though:

kill-la-kill-01-to-12-01.jpg?w=512&h=288

Yesssss finally! I've been waiting for the tango version of this one for about 2 years already. They played this version of the song live on GO ON THE RAZZLE DAZZLE, but I was always hoping for a studio version! This single is going to be great :D