Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIV new maxi single "漂流彼女(hyouryuu kanojo)" release

DIV new maxi single "漂流彼女(hyouryuu kanojo)" will be released at 2014/05/07 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.漂流彼女(hyouryuu kanojo)
02.Cocktail Color
03.hungry soul (included in regular edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.漂流彼女(hyouryuu kanojo) (PV)
LIVE from "Visual BANG!~SID 10th Anniversary FINAL PARTY~" at Nippon Budoukan at 2013/12/27
02.妄想日記(mousounikki)
03.LOVE IS DEAD
04.ASTERIOS
05.夏の行方(natsu no yukue)
06.ZERO ONE

Christ almighty.

If I didn't love them so damn much I would say "let us enjoy these singles before you release another one" but keep them coming DIV!!!

I'm so proud of their massive improvement since their mini-album and first singles.

This sounds awesome!  Love all the background synth.

Honestly wasn't expecting this kind of song given their goofy-ass new look.  Fortunately, they're in shadow for most of the PV, haha.

The crowd in this video was there because this was recorded during last year's SID's 10th anniversary live when they played with all those bands, including DIV.

DIV themselves are far from being that popular, don't be fooled.

It's nice to see a participant band finally releasing videos from that event, though. I want to see all the others too.

am I the only one who does not like that pv spot?!? 1st the srsly shittiest look ever xD and the sound in that pv..thats not DIV anymore.. they changed  quite much..for me maybe a bit too much but I still love them(yes,they are just too awesome even if I do not like that pv preview). I am just praying for a better look next time and a more DIV like pv preview.Anyway I will try to enjoy this release..

I do think the look is rather bad, but I don't think their sound is that different. they've always had an electronic element to their music and now they're focusing more on that than in other songs, true, but I don't think this one song is anything out of the blue.

They are doing good in popularity. Third most popular on their label's FT roster, decent live houses, succesful consecutive releases, very high visibilty, high media demand from the VK side. If they keep going they will definitely fill a venue like that one day, they are ahead of the majority of VK bands in that point of the lifecycle terms of growth by the looks of it, considering they have one album only. That is a huge venue btw, check out the dimensions of the stage. Look at how much the budget in things such as PV's has grown btw.

As for the single's sound, I wouldnt be too worried, they have always been experimental (their sound didnt change after Taste of Life of Golden Kinema which were very different). Also all members compose, so songs come out different naturally. I think Zero One will still be their base sound, and they will branch out from there but stay rooted.

That is just my two cents though. I enjoy the song and pv btw. I wish they used a Japanese dude or.something but whatever that is just my personal feeling.

@Tetora Yes I understand what you mean,they were from the very beginning experimenting,but I have the feeling that they lost something even if all members compose things or write own songs for the releases.Anyway I hope the other songs will fit more in thae direction I listen ( btw I rly liked their 1st album,especially Vanish) .  

Really really interesting song, definitely innovative. I don't think it's one of my top 10 favorites of them, but it is certainly a cool song.

Sign in to follow this