Trombe

THE KIDDIE new maxi single "1414287356" release

THE KIDDIE new maxi single "1414287356" will be released at 2014/04/16 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "1414287356" PV), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.1414287356(hito yo hito yo ni hanamigoro)
02.全てはこの掌の中に(subete wa kono tenohira no naka ni)
03.蝕(shoku)
04.イデオロギー(ideology) (included in regular edition)

lol I was listening to the video and for the first few seconds I thought I was listening to MYV.

Song is kind of weak, not really digging it. Nothing in it seems to make sense when put together? It's all over the place.

I mentioned that (maybe the second or third) track from their recent album started so much like a Miyavi riff, this single confirms Miyavi influences. Did Yuusei really have to play the guitar with a sword? I really like this song, it's weird but in a good way. The guitars were produced rather oddly, never before heard from THE KIDDIE, but I'm digging it, plus the electric/acoustic combo. The instruments are really weak in the sense that there are hardly any happening but still not bad. The guitar solo blew me away. 

The ending is pretty weird though, I really hope it doesnt just fade out that quickly.

Sort of groovy, but I don't like the chorus. It's just a bit of yodeling and there's no hook or so. Also Yusa's voice doesn't really seem to fit this kind of music imo.

Also since when are they on avex? Not too sure how I feel about this; usually all bands I like that go to avex get quite dull as a result.

^ It honestly feels like no one bought the single. You'd think there'd be a link to the single somewhere on the internet whether it's on tumblr or someone's blog but there's none to be found.