Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

AvelCain new single & album release

it is announced at AvelCain presents live "悲しみの雨(kanashimi no ame)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/12/27 that their new single "PSYCHO-サイコ-" will be released at 2014/02/19 (1,000yen, limited 999)

[track list]
01.PSYCHO-サイコ-
02.喪失(soushitsu)

their new album "AvelCain-アベルカイン-" will be released at 2014/04/02 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,500yen, limited 500) will include CD (11 songs+bonus track "御伽一夜(otogiichiya)" (Puppet Mammy cover))+booket (16 pages)+lyrics cards (12 pages), and regular edition (3,000yen, limited 1000) will include CD (11 songs)+lyrics cards (12 pages)

for info only, Puppet Mammy is ex-band of ex-Lycaon Dr.eve, who is now their producer

btw they will hold their free one-man live "死化粧(shigeshou)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/04/04 and their one-man live tour final at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/06/18

SET-LIST at 2013/12/27:

01.囁
02.自責
SE
03.ID
04.揺り籠
SE.精神
05.月蝕
06.懺悔、寡黙ナル君ニ…

I really, really liked the video! Even though it didn't reveal much of the music, the atmosphere was really strong and it made me curious to listen to the actual thing.

Also how they kept the 'original' psycho theme for the single is nice, most bands just use the first random shocking word they can think of.

Also that alice auaa costume gives me oldschool nagoya vibes

"AvelCain-アベルカイン-" [track list]
01.贖罪(shokuzai)
02.彩虜-あやとり-(ayatori)
03.ID
04.月蝕(gesshoku)
05.操り人形(ayatsuri ningyou)
06.嘘つき(usotsuki)
07.蛇と姑獲鳥(hebi to ubume)
08.PSYCHO-サイコ-
09.千羽鶴(senbaduru)
10.死化粧(shigeshou)
11.鋏(hasami)
12.御伽一夜(otogiichiya) (Puppet Mammy cover) (included in limited edition)

digest CD of their new album "AvelCain-アベルカイン-" has been provided at indie CD stores since 2014/02/22 if purchasing any of their CDs at these stores

Sign in to follow this