Trombe

CELL-セル- new maxi single "君を汚した" release

CELL-セル- new maxi single "君を汚した(kimi wo yogoshita)" will be released at 2014/02/08 (2,625yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "君を汚した(kimi wo yogoshita)" PV) and will be sold in advance at their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/01/26

[CD track list]
01.slobber
02.君を汚した(kimi wo yogoshita)
03.Dark side Shine
04.殺意の前(satsui no mae)

I'm curious whether they'll have a 'real movie' like thing for this, too, like they did for kiken na watashi. : D

But yeah, it sounds really good so far, I can't wait to hear everything.

Also. Raep.

Guest Magatsu

I wonder why this CD isn't available at cd japan?

Their OHP says it's limited to "Indies CD Shops". We can only speculate why they did this, but apparently jrock bands just like to make their stuff, well... less availible at times. Live limited, limited to certain shops alone, limited to their own webshop...

It's on Brand X though, which has international shipping and Paypal support, so that's pretty much as good as CD Japan.

Guest Magatsu

Well the price is to expensive for me to buy it.

But here is the link at brans X: http://www.brand-x.jp/product/8437

But over there it says it only has 3 songs + 1 PV.  so no full 4 songs.

and I guess why bands like to make it more limited is also because we oversea people won't upload it that fast in the internet.

LOL, I doubt most japanese bands spend a second thought on us evil overseas fans uploading music. And if they do they are clearly doing it wrong, putting it on shops like Brand X that explicitely ship overseas.

Visual kei has always been hard to get and they are clearly not catering to an overseas fandom. And why should they? Even if their stuff is availible on international shops, the costs of shipping and customs, and the generally higher price of CDs in Japan makes them pretty unattractive to buy, so it's only the most dedicated overseas fans that actually buy stuff in the first place.

Guest Magatsu

Yes but what is the use to only offer CD's to indie shops??? then they also can put it on bigger webshops.

A band as CELL know that the have lots of overseas fans.

Kiwamu keeps a lot in his webshop only, because lesser people will upload it into the web. or lesser faster.

but after all.

I bet that there is a money reason behind it.

Hopefully the next release will be available for everyone easy again.

what jig said is true.

also for a band there would be no difference between choosing brand x or and cdjapan if they WOULD choose a site to make it avaiable for overseas customers.

i get it , one would probably now say "BUT cdjapan has more than one shipping option so we can choose" thats true yes , but how would a band know about that. even if they would care they would just check if a store has overseas shipping and thats a yes for brand x.

for everything else you would actually need to try to order a cd and look for the shipping options and even then they would probably dont understand the differences. no one in their right mind would go that far lol.

Guest Magatsu

Whatever the reason is. We will never know for sure.

The CD itself is still damn freaking expensive.

¥2,625 that's an album price...

Actually, if any other band had 3 full songs, an SE and a music video they would have just made two types, one with the third song as bonus and the other one with the extra dvd.

Costing 1300 and 1800 yen respectively.

CELL actually do care about their overseas fans and make sure stuff is always sold with international shipping somewhere. However, I bet they won't cry if you decide not to buy this time. Don't worry.

I still prefer the original version... :/

The original version? : O

Is it a cover? I didn't know~ please enlighten me!