Trombe

KAMIJO new mini album "Symphony of The Vampire" release & will be major debut

KAMIJO new mini album "Symphony of The Vampire" will be released under Warner Music Japan at 2014/03/05 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (3,990yen) will include CD+Blu-ray (including "Symphony of The Vampire" PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,940yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Symphony of The Vampire" PV), limited edition TYPE C (2,625yen) will include CD+bonus CD (including movie "Vampire Stories" soundtrack produced by KAMIJO), and regular edition (2,100yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
第一楽章「Presto」
第二楽章「Sacrifice of Allegro」
第三楽章「Royal Tercet」
第四楽章「Dying-Table」
第五楽章「Sonata」
第六楽章「満月のアダージョ(mangetsu no adagio)」
第七楽章「Throne」

recording support members:
Gt.Anzi (摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera))
Ba.Ju-ken
Dr.山崎慶(yamazaki kei) (Venomstrip)

^ It says it's a full symphony divided into a mini-album, which sounds to me like one really long (~25 minute-ish maybe) composition divided into song-size (~5 minutes) chunks. Like that band A did.

Hmm, the preview makes it sound like he's using a drum machine or something... Or is that just me?

Hopefully he'll make some really cool compositions. I thoroughly enjoyed the arrangement on "Sound in Gate" from Jubilee.

The new previews instrumentally are very good but i don't like kamijo's voice at all in the previews i heard, very disappointed :c

how was is it any different? He sounded exactly the same from Jubilee to his current solo. 

The previews did sound sweet, more thematic. 

Nice trailer. The songs are very much like those of Versailles in style.

It seems to be this release will be a very good one. I wish I could buy it this year.

I like it that it sounds less commercial than Jupiter.

Let's stop for a second and acknowledge the fact that you can watch the trailer in 3D..... for whatever reason.

Now..... mildly looking forward to this. Sounds solid, but not exactly special. Then again, most songs only had very short samples, so it's hard to judge.

this sounds like a very good versailles album with all the hizaki filler out tbh, I'm happy with what I hear so far. (it has a little bit of kamijo filler, still less obnoxious.)

[bonus CD "Vampire Stories" soundtrack track list]
01.Escape
02.Battle with The Mixed
03.Eyes of Ai
04.at The Room
05.Dream
06.Usual
07.Hide-Out
08.False Face
09.The Mixed
10.Attack
11.Confession
12.Denial
13.Calling
14.Death of Midori
15.Brothers
16.Heart
17.ooze out
18.Game
19.Title of Vampire Stories
20.Approach
21.Theme of Ai
22.Recall
23.Garlic
24.Ringing
25.Ruin
26.Battle with The Mixed II
27.to Sei
28.The Creature
29.Think of Hisako
30.Departure
31.Conflict
32.Death of Asagi

lol "Death of Asagi"

Wow, when did KAMIJO write so many songs??

I liked the trailer and loved the song. In a way I don't regret Versailles' hiatus when listening to this song...