Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vo.Heven has joined REDRUM

Just a wild thought , I wonder if Rei (ex. aim) join them !? That would be super amazing !
Hope they are gonna stick together stronger this time !!

Just a wild thought , I wonder if Rei (ex. aim) join them !? That would be super amazing !

+1! I wanna see Rei do something new!

On a similar front, I wanna see Signal's Yuri, GALEYD's Meku and Leda/Sujk do a new band if DELUHI aren't happening again.

Zaku is a good vocal too, he makes some progress since their debut, and they do find a new vocal who incarned the band, why not HIZUMI, he has produced their previous release, I think he's the best vocal for this band ^^

Rei is doing session bands with ex.ReivieЯ 琥雨(kou) named "MAD." now.

But everything is possible.

+1! I wanna see Rei do something new!

On a similar front, I wanna see Signal's Yuri, GALEYD's Meku and Leda/Sujk do a new band if DELUHI aren't happening again.

Hi Shmilly-sama, greetings!

the same wish as you! xD

their new Vo. is Vo.Heven(ex-RAGNALOC-->瀬戸の花嫁(seto no hanayome)-->イザナギ(izanagi))...imo this is the reason for disbandment of イザナギ(izanagi)

Zaku wrote their best songs. If they fail to appease me after that lackluster mini, I'll probably stop following them. And Heven's voice is............he can't even hold a note properly and his voice is so nasally.

Sign in to follow this