Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new maxi single "アカイミハジケタ" release

it is announced at 己龍(kiryu) one-man live tour "愛怨忌焔(aienkien)" tour final at Zepp Tokyo at 2013/09/22 that their new maxi single "アカイミハジケタ(akai mi hajiketa)" will be released at 2013/11/27 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "アカイミハジケタ(akai mi hajiketa)" PV & off-shot), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "アカイミハジケタ(akai mi hajiketa)" all-member multi-angle PV & scene of their live at Kawasaki CLUB CITTA' at 2013/08/02), and regular edition TYPE C & D (1,575yen each) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3 & corr. 3 karaoke) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "赤香蘭凛(sekkaranrin)" since Ebisu club aim at 2013/12/01 and up to tour final 2-day one-man live at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2014/01/18-01/19

SET-LIST at 2013/09/22:

01.嗚呼(aa)
02.愛怨忌焔(aienkien)
03.独法師(hitoriboushi)
04.屡流(ruru)
05.獄門(gokumon)
06.夢幻鳳影(mugenhouyou)
07.子守唄(komoriuta)
08.花魁譚(oirantan)
09.明鏡止水(meikyoushisui)
10.舌切雀(shitakirisuzume)
11.達磨(daruma)
12.朔宵(sakuyoi)
13.紅椿(benitsubaki)
14.残月(zangetsu)
15.鬼祭(kisai)
16.鎮具破具(chiguhagu)
17.凩(kogarashi)

EN1
01.空蝉(utsusemi)
02.鬼遊戯(onigokko)
03.叫声(kyousei)

Guest mitsubana

4 types? I bet die-hard fans are broke haha

imo kanji of title track should be "赤い実はじけた(akai mi hajiketa)", i.e. "red fruit is burst" originally referring to "heartbeat for first love"

the song is described as below:

"愛はいつしか、怨みへ変わる。人間の奥底に潜む狂気を表現した今回の楽曲。"

"without noticing that love turns into grudge, and this song expresses the madness that lies deep inside human"

imo kanji of title track should be "赤い実はじけた(akai mi hajiketa)", i.e. "red fruit is burst" originally referring to "heartbeat for first love"

the song is described as below:

"愛はいつしか、怨みへ変わる。人間の奥底に潜む狂気を表現した今回の楽曲。"

"without noticing that love turns into grudge, and this song expresses the madness that lies deep inside human"

Thanks for the translation!

[CD track list]
01.アカイミハジケタ(akai mi hajiketa)
02.十三夜(juusanya)
03.蝶(chou) (included in regular edition TYPE C)
03.真紅(shinku) (included in regular edition TYPE D)
04.アカイミハジケタ(akai mi hajiketa)(karaoke) (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
05.十三夜(juusanya)(karaoke) (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
06.蝶(chou)(karaoke) (included in regular edition TYPE C)
06.真紅(shinku)(karaoke) (included in regular edition TYPE D)

Guest mitsubana

I still do not like this band haha But to each their own. The music just sounds kinda all over the place and the vocals irk me. But it's cool they seem to have a good fan following.

Nothing new but it's not bad. So far, I like it more than some recent new songs.

I actually think there's something quite "fresh" about this track.  Of course, it's dark and crazy, but about half of Kiryu's stuff is like that, haha.

Agreed, sounds better than Tomoshibi and Etsu to Utsu, but I really enjoyed Aienkien (and the whole single).

I still do not like this band haha But to each their own. The music just sounds kinda all over the place and the vocals irk me. But it's cool they seem to have a good fan following.

Mahiro's vocals might just "click" with you one day. I downloaded one of Kiryu's earliest releases back in the day, found it really awkward and deleted it from my HD a few days later, haha. Then one day, I heard one of their later singles and somehow, their sound made sense to me and I've really enjoyed them ever since.

But ugh, I really hate that they continue this 4-type release bullshit.

Mahiro's vocals might just "click" with you one day. I downloaded one of Kiryu's earliest releases back in the day, found it really awkward and deleted it from my HD a few days later, haha. Then one day, I heard one of their later singles and somehow, their sound made sense to me and I've really enjoyed them ever since.

this is so true

habitually I don't like this band, but I really like the title song, would like buy it but can't choose what's the better type, somebody can help me ?

Sign in to follow this