Takadanobabaalien

LUNA SEA new single release in November

yeah im kinda disappointed because they said there would be an album in 2013, but at least they are not doing an X japan and having promised an album for 10 years while releasing 1 single during that time lol. hopefully the album will come next year, it's 25th anniversary as well so im assuming great stuff to be revealed

I do seem to recall SUGIZO said that they were working on the album but that he wasn't sure if it would be finished in 2013 and that it possibly could be 2014, so I didn't really count on an album that much.

I don't like it, lol. Then again, I didn't like Thoughts but Lost World was really good, so I'm hoping for better b-sides.

Hmm, not too fond of it. It's not exactly bad and I wasn't expecting much since it's being used in a drama and everything, but easily my least favorite a-side so far (and I really liked both TEOTD and Thoughts). Repeating the chorus 3 times before the song hits the 2-minute mark is a big no. Nice work by SUGIZO and Shinya though.

Hmm, not bad. I do like the chorus way better than Thoughts. That guitar solo though, sounds too much like Sugizo's Arc Moon guitar solo. I wish Ryuichi had better control in his vibrato.

It sounds just so damn safe...not that I mind it, I just feel like it sounds so forgettable. I hope that the b-side is better.