BaLiL

MERRY new single "ZERO-ゼロ-" and devour act 3

I like that guitar part that's in the intro. It's the only thing that sounds relatively 'Merry' in this song. Everything else is just.... ???????????

It's interesting at the ska/reggae moment but before, it's reaaaaaaally boring and even after it's not that genius-Merry I'm used to.

You know what? That reminds me of SiM and bands alike (especially with that SUDDEN reggae/ska part) - it's fine, okay, but I can't really hear "decent" amount of Merry-ness in here. And dear god, the chorus is boring...

LOL @11:53 "Kenjirou Kenjirou~" :D Fun to see him support for the band with his mad bass skillz.

Interesting Violet Harenchi "zombie" version from 22:50.

The Zombie Violet Harenchi sounds AMAZING! The atmosphere is thicker than the thickest of morning fogs and it feels heavy. By far one of the heaviest "vk" songs I've ever heard. it's not the slowest or the most down-tuned, but it has this real, heavy as fuck feeling to it. Great!

This band should come to Europe soon. One of the very, very, very few of todays VK bands I'd like to see live.

wow that re-recording sounds like absolute garbage im dyin 

That new version of Violet Harenchi sounds as bad as a Zombie sounds like, at least they did good in the title choice.