Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Kaya new album "GOTHIC" release

it is announced at Kaya presents live "ソドムの晩餐(sodom no bansan)-Decadence TABOO-" at Shibuya O-West at 2013/08/09 that his new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2013/12/04, although details have not yet been announced

btw he will hold his one-man live tour "Gothic Elements" since OSAKA RUIDO at 2014/01/04 and up to tour final at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/02/23

I wonder if it will sound like taboo or he will play it more safe. I like what Ken did on the single, but I am not sold on Kaya.

title of Kaya new album is finalized as "GOTHIC" (2 TYPE, different cover & 1 different song), which will include 2 previous conceptual singles "Vampire Requiem" "SALOME", new songs and rare songs

rare songs ? lol does he even have rare songs ? apart from some tango remixes of some really old songs from Glitter, I don't see any rare

The album will contain a lead track (by KALM), new sounds made by Hora, Rookie (A(エース) ) and KEN MORIOKA (SOFT BALLET, KA.F.KA), a remastering version of "remains of mind", Kaya's first own composition (included in type B ) and the singles (Vampire Requiem, SALOME and Marionette) remastered and rearranged.

He will also go for a concert in Brazil on December. 

Holy shit!!

It makes me incredibly happy to see KALM composing more songs for Kaya~

He's so flawless and all the other KALM composed songs are just as great.

LOL He is coming to Brazil again? We need to tell all producers that Japan has other artists, Kaya is performing here twice a year. XD

he didn't come here this year yet haha And yeah, its expected cuz he is the official godmother (?) of the Lolita Contest.

I just loved it cause he is my favorite singer, its amazing to see him every fuck'n year ♡

Sign in to follow this