Trombe

CELL-セル- new maxi single "崩壊と制裁の意図" release

CELL-セル- new maxi single "崩壊と制裁の意図(houkai to seisai no ito)" will be released at 2013/08/28 (2 TYPE, 2,100yen each)

[track list]
01.崩壊と制裁の意図(houkai to seisai no ito)
02.手首(tekubi)
03.Born again
04.鉄の靴〜鏡よ鏡〜(tetsu no kutsu〜kagami yo kagami〜) (included in TYPE A)
04.振り返った君(furikaetta kimi) (included in TYPE B )

I wonder whether "鉄の靴〜鏡よ鏡〜(tetsu no kutsu〜kagami yo kagami〜)" is remake ver. of La'Mule "MIRROR・MIRROR~鏡よ鏡(kagami yo kagami)~"

Great news!

Is there any news about their DVD ? they released it at live but no more infos since then

-.- so many releases popping up in that week, my wallet is in life support

CELL-セル- new maxi single "崩壊と制裁の意図(houkai to seisai no ito)" will be released at 2013/08/28 (2 TYPE, 2,100yen each)

[track list]
01.崩壊と制裁の意図(houkai to seisai no ito)
02.手首(tekubi)
03.Born again
04.鉄の靴〜鏡よ鏡〜(tetsu no kutsu〜kagami yo kagami〜) (included in TYPE A)
04.振り返った君(furikaetta kimi) (included in TYPE B )

I wonder whether "鉄の靴〜鏡よ鏡〜(tetsu no kutsu〜kagami yo kagami〜)" is remake ver. of La'Mule "MIRROR・MIRROR~鏡よ鏡(kagami yo kagami)~"

Was that a song from one of the member's previous band?

Great news!

Is there any news about their DVD ? they released it at live but no more infos since then

this dvd : http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=CELL-10 ?

It's nice but hope they will be more inspired than their previously released ^^ For Me Their music is boring (but well made)^^

@JukaForever : You don't know La'Mule ? O_o ?!

Wow, great news! : D

I'm so happy that 'Born again' is featured, because it's a great song and one of their harder numbers, too.

Pretty sure that 鉄の靴〜鏡よ鏡〜 is MIRROR・MIRROR and 振り返った君 is Prism. (Both by La'Mule)

Although I really like 'Prism' I don't know what to think about that...

Neat. I actually like MIRROR・MIRROR very much. I would have loved another remake than Prism though (Curse for example would be great. Or inspire). At least I have a reason to maybe buy only the A Type.

Great news!

It's being sold only at their lives from what I understand. Hopefully my friend can grab me a copy of it this weekend when she goes and sees them :3

this dvd : http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=CELL-10 ?

It's nice but hope they will be more inspired than their previously released ^^ For Me Their music is boring (but well made)^^

@JukaForever : You don't know La'Mule ? O_o ?!

Unfortunately no, I only started getting into J-rock/VK like early 2010. I googled them, they sound really nice.

Unfortunately no, I only started getting into J-rock/VK like early 2010. I googled them, they sound really nice.

It's okay, most people that like La'Mule didn't even know what VK was when they were actually an active band. Myself included as well, they broke up in 03 and I didn't get into VK until around 2004 haha!

They're worth checking out, they have your standard indie gawffy "kote kei" sounding songs that were popular in the 2000s and then some really well done and well written mature sounding songs. While I like pretty much ALL La'Mule stuff, their later stuff when they started toning down their Visual-ness has some of my favourite songs. Totally worth your time listening to them, it's not your usual over hyper owld skewl crap bands. There's a reason they were popular and are still well liked by people and it's because they wrote good music.

Wow! it nice they're going on... when KON announced the project I thought it would be a one release thing. 

I love La'Mule and need to find some time (and money) to spend on CELL, I've only listened to their first release.  :sad:

If anybody is going to their lives and is able to buy their Live DVD, please PM me, I will pay you for buying me a copy ^^