Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Rubik Vo.Kei has been fired

I don't know this band and I don't know him either, but I wonder what they mean under "inhumane acts"...

Guest Magatsu

did he rape and kill someone or what?

Entered the drug dealing business, because that way he got more money than with his band's music

(but seriously, it is funny how lately a lot of bands are throwing out members. New fad?)

Entered the drug dealing business, because that way he got more money than with his band's music

(but seriously, it is funny how lately a lot of bands are throwing out members. New fad?)

Don't most vk people hook / deal on the side tho

Don't most vk people hook / deal on the side tho

But i don't think that they would consider that "inhumane". In all Probability, he Probably Tried to force himself on someone. Rape allegations are enough to destroy any band (just look at Gaza). It would also explain why they won't talk about it in much detail.

Other than that, the only other thing i can think of is killing a puppy or something else small and defenseless.

What! I just discovered this band and they sound great! What the hell did he do? lol I can still hope that they will find another vocalist that can sing as well as him and not disband...

Gt.たけ坊(takebo) 2 sessions will perform at Rubik presents live "カッコカワイイ宣言!~たけ坊birthday~(kakkokawaii sengen!~takebo birthday~)" at Urawa Narciss at 2014/01/23

"たけ坊男子高校生編" members:
Vo.ラチ(lachi) (LAgtime.)
Gt.たけ坊(takebo) (Rubik)
Gt.蒼紫(aoshi) (ex-ウォッカ(vodka))
Ba.こうすけ(kousuke)
Dr.tosi. (ex-advance by 666)

"たけ坊女子高校生編" members:
Vo.覇吐(habaki) (ex-針槐-halienju-)
Gt.たけ坊(takebo) (Rubik)
Gt.nagisa (Ms.LIAR)
Ba.XI (ex-DOGMA)
Dr.マス(masu) (ex-グレヱテル(gretel))

it is announced at their presents live "リセット(reset)~KOU Birthday~" at Urawa Narciss at 2014/01/13 that they will have "evolution" at their petit one-man live "Coil~Shion Birthday~" at Urawa Narciss at 2014/03/10...I wonder whether new member will join the band at that petit one-man live

Sign in to follow this