Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Royz new maxi single "EGOIST" release

it is announced at Royz one-man live tour "Lost Tears" tour final at Nippon Seinenkan at 2013/04/29 that their new maxi single "EGOIST" will be released at 2013/07/03 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "EGOIST" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "EGOIST" all-member multi-angle PV), and regular edition TYPE C & D (1,575yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.EGOIST
02.PARADOX~ピアスとルージュ(pierce to rouge)~
03.夕月夜、淡い夢(yuudukiyo awai yume) (included in regular edition TYPE C)
03.@bnormality (included in regular edition TYPE D)
04.EGOIST(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
05.PARADOX~ピアスとルージュ(pierce to rouge)~(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
06.夕月夜、淡い夢(yuudukiyo awai yume)(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE C)
06.@bnormality(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE D)

btw they will hold their live tour "DIRGE OF EGOIST" since Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/07/06 and up to tour final one-man live at Zepp Tokyo at 2013/09/23 and their one-man live "4U" at Matsushita IMP HALL at 2013/09/28

Awesome can't wait! Tears was really a catchy album ;D Looking forward to this! wwww

Here's a video presenting their new tour, in the first two minutes you can hear previews for all the tracks on the single.

They sound so awesome *__*

For those who are interested in EGOIST Member edit version!

MV offshot

And comment for BRAND X

Wow, applause all around for that song! That was just amazing! I think Royz and UNiTE are the only top notch visual kei artists in my opinion (I mean those that actually look the style and aren't just in the style)

Sign in to follow this