Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

ViViD new single release

For one new song in a span of almost a year, this better be a damn good song! I want them back to 2009-2010 era, or, basically, back to their indie sound. Yume was the only good major single

For one new song in a span of almost a year, this better be a damn good song! I want them back to 2009-2010 era, or, basically, back to their indie sound. Yume was the only good major single

this

Seriously, I doubt that...

They will become a pop-rock band...

Eeeehhhhh....

jk9kya.jpg

lolno. But in all seriousness, it was pretty bland. I mean it was decent,
but...that's it just decent...Nothing to make it unique to stand out if
they keep doing songs like this :\

*sigh* I just miss good old ViViD style, BLUE was the last release I enjoyed :<

omg this fucking awesome!............wait.........NOT! this boring :((((

i"m remember starting the ViViD band and this new favourite vk band. The members, the style,the look, the music ..perfect!

but now very very boring this all band. the old releases is the best: Yume ~Mugen no Kanata~,Across The Border,Dear, Take off is awesome!

the old releases is the best: Yume ~Mugen no Kanata~,Across The Border,Dear, Take off is awesome!

^ and PRECIOUS and BLUE. Well i wouldnt say their newer stuff is boring just not as good as their old stuff.... When i compare their newer stuff with other new releases by other/new bands i still find it very good so dont know... Just hopin they do somethin in the future as good as Take off and Dear  > < But still will love em no matter what the same XD

I need to hear this. This song will decide unfortunately whether I care for their next release, or ignore them

Sign in to follow this