Trombe

Alice Nine 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Yeah, It's really hard tops SHADOWPLAY, but I hope at least Shooting Star can tops Daybreak very much...

That cover arts are awesome!!! Love it!!!
Can't wait for the PV

Kind of reminds me of old Maroon 5 during the verses. I think this is the weakest of the three singles but still good. Was this the song that the band was going to write based on fan theme suggestion?

^I think that might be Affection

I don't know, I really feel like the instruments were left a little behind and just left Shou up to the task to carry the weight of the song. The PV seems to be like it's a special song to Alice nine, I like it, it's probably up their with a great PV like BLUE FLAME. 

Maybe expectations were set to high due to SHADOWPLAY but I think this is a good song. Not going to lie though, kind of not that interested in the instrumental of Shooting Star, Shou is the prominent subject in this song and it's kind of like the A(ACE) instrumentals for Sakura and Phantom of the Snow from their new single, the vocalist is important.

I really like the video itself but the song itself isn't too great. I mean it's not terribad, but there is just hardly anything going on...Shou is left to do all the work. No nice bass lines, no twin melodies from Tora and Hiroto, no drum interludes from Nao...Usually Saga ballads are way more impressive than this, so I'm really baffled at how this turned out the way it is. It sounds rushed and messy, the parts don't even blend in together nicely.

All day I've been trying to convince myself that this song is just a parody but I've made peace with myself that this is indeed it. No. Just no. I don't even know how you go from shadowplay to this. It is mind boggling. Made even more so because saga ballads tend to be so wonderful. I understand that the lyrics/message of the song are important and shou did great vocally. I even like the slight RnBness to it and retro feel, but its just too far on the pop side and lacking in the awesome musicianship I know they can bring. I think it is mostly because it doesn't even feel like a9 to me and instead I was feeling wtf Arashi? It may grow on me but right now the disappointment is way too high.

It's also kind of a shame because this is probably one of their better Pvs (they really should adopt more story lines in their Pvs, but I know I'm asking for too much especially since we didn't even really get that during Gemini period). I'm hoping whenever the album comes they just scrap these singles and have all new songs (again hoping for much).

Cool All I'm Waiting for is For Shooting Star to Get Releases XD

@shaolan:Agree Their in the Very Worst Period Nayutawave Records ,Geez What a Bad Choice 

I  highly doubt the record company dictates the kind of music they make. It seems no one likes this song, even though to me this song is better than any previous ballads since after-GEMINI besides Ray 

Everyone already has a bad opinion of Shooting Star, which worries me on how everyone will take the following:

During a message from Shou towards the fans about J-MELO and the song they worked on with J-MELO, they played Affection in the background. It was only about 40 seconds and it sounds like your typical A9 rock song with a catchy B-melo phrase. However, at the end of the preview, Shou uses some autotune.

I can already feel the shit storm to come from this...

Exactly the worst of three... It's kind of anti-climax...

I just can't find the "click" since first time I heard "Shooting Star", until now... But, I'm still trying...

The ending to the trailer was just golden, but for the life of me I can't recall the name of that song, I don't think I've heard it and I thought I had heard all of Alice Nine's songs