Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage) Gt.こよみ-koyomi- & Dr.夢月-mutsuki- will depart & retire

黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage) Gt.こよみ-koyomi- & Dr.夢月-mutsuki- will depart and retire for musical activities after their one-man live at Higashikouenji 20000V at 2016/03/30, and their 2nd line-up will commence activities at 2016/04/01

Somewhere out there @emmny predicted this

They have been quiet (as in, they havent announced a new release yet) so an announcement like this isn't very surprising. Sad to hear koyomi and mutsuki are leaving :(

They just said they will continue with new members so they aren't disbanding, don't worry! I'm really interested in seeing who the new members are!

lets turn this thread into guess who the new members will be...what obscure random bandomen will yukika pull out of the sands of time...

ex-lycaon? lmfao

I'm glad it already sounds like they plan to continue. I hope they can be happy with the new members, and hopefully we'll get some new material then too.

and I'm glad K is staying because what would I do without my facemask bassists

2nd line-up will commence activities at 2016/04/01

I'm sad and excited at the same time. But look... It can be an April Fool thing. lol 

I'm sad and excited at the same time. But look... It can be an April Fool thing. lol 

“April Fool's! We're actually disbanding”

Luckily, this isn't and UNDER CODE band, so that probably won't happen B)

kuroyuri the type to do both things unironically

Hmm...not much of a surprise since they stayed very quiet for some time...just performing and no working on new material.

Well...honestly both weren't my favourite members but good luck to them ^^

btw they will hold 2nd line-up 烏名鳴-karasuna mei- birthday one-man live "第二地下検査室で保存容器に閉じ込められた分泌液に浮かんでたのが僕。" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/04/26

CezECABWAAE5dId.jpg

Well they better reveal 2nd lineup BEFORE meichan's birthday live. Otherwise it's pure torture. Not kidding ;(

Sign in to follow this