inartistic

[SERVICE] LIN 「the end of corruption world」 privilege sharing

Looking for people to coordinate their purchase of LIN memorial box 「the end of corruption world」 and share the privileges with each other.

Basically, if you buy from a specific store below, and share a scan/rip of your privilege with the people participating, we'll share our privileges with you.

¡Also!, for any store that requires shopping service, I'm willing to place the order for you through my shopping service and pay the service fee (tho you'll have to pay for the CD + shipping to your house, obviously).

Here's the store/privilege list:

PureSound - 3-track live CD

BrandX - 5-set of comment DVDS + photoset already purchased, will be shared

ZEAL LINK - first secret live DVD

little HEARTS. - re-recording CD (unknown song) already purchased, will be shared

● TOWER RECORDS - new song CD 「for Lapis...」 already purchased, will be shared

● Like an Edison - re-recording CD 「As If Forever Exists. Acoustic Version」 + cheki already purchased, will be shared

---

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, mods~

Oh I didn't notice that little Hearts would have a re recording song too... we really need someone to buy it from there, and this is actually a really interesting privilege compared to the other left

I hope someone will contact you ! 

I guess Lestat is buying from their official shop ? 

I'm either buying the webshop version or the Brand X one. I am still not sure, give me a week or so to decide as there's still time, haha — Getting comments from all members is nice, but I really treasure those personal video messages too.

I might get the CDJ version

-rerecording of world in flames

That's the default privilege, which actually comes with the box itself. Other shops also include either of the bonuses that inartistic posted above. Unfortunately CDJ does not have a specific bonus privilege CD other than that one.

That's the default privilege, which actually comes with the box itself. Other shops also include either of the bonuses that inartistic posted above. Unfortunately CDJ does not have a specific bonus privilege CD other than that one.

oh okay i didnt know ,thanks for clearing things up 

I didn't know about all of these privileges from these shops, dammit!! I will get the CDJ ver. only (already in preorder).
Really curious about the 3-track live CD, I wonder if those tracks will be from their last live..
AIFE. acoustic ver. should be magnificent, damn.

oh okay i didnt know ,thanks for clearing things up

Do you want me to help you get one of the other versions?

I didn't know about all of these privileges from these shops, dammit!! I will get the CDJ ver. only (already in preorder).

Really curious about the 3-track live CD, I wonder if those tracks will be from their last live..

AIFE. acoustic ver. should be magnificent, damn.

Yeah, it would have been nice if they'd announced the privilegs before allowing preorders! I think you could cancel your CDJ order if you really wanted to, but it's a pain.

Yeah, it would have been nice if they'd announced the privilegs before allowing preorders! I think you could cancel your CDJ order if you really wanted to, but it's a pain.

It's not much of a pain, all you gotta do is email them to cancel your order, and they do just that.

Update:

little HEARTS. privilege is re-recording CD 「Monochrome -vanished ray- Acoustic Version」 (+ cheki). That one has been purchased and will be shared.

Someone is possibly buying from PureSound (3 track live CD), and will share if so.

fiveStars privilege (new) is a live DVD from last year.

(HMV privilege is a totebag, and live privilege is a photoset.)

So still hoping someone will buy from fiveStars (live DVD), ZEAL LINK (live DVD), or PureSound (live CD).