Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BLESSCODE new maxi single "Imperial City" release

it is announced at BLESSCODE one-man live tour "愛と哀(ai to ai)" tour final at Hiroshima SECOND CRUTCH at 2015/12/29 that their new maxi single "Imperial City" will be released at 2016/04/27, which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "Imperial Show Scene:1" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/03/21, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their presents live at Hiroshima SECOND CRUTCH at 2016/02/08, at 2016/02/15 and at 2016/02/29 and masaya birthday one-man live at Hiroshima SECOND CRUTCH at 2016/02/22

Sadie Ba.亜季(aki) will act as their support Ba. at their one-man live "Imperial Show Scene:1" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/03/21 and at their live at Umeda AM HALL at 2016/03/27

limited edition (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Imperial City" PV & PV making), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

Sadie Ba.亜季(aki) will act as their recording support Ba.

[CD track list]
01.Imperial City
02.wanderer
03.色ノ無イ夢(iro no nai yume)

btw they will hold their one-man live "Imperial Show Scene:2 Meaning of AREA" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/08/25

CcxhK7FUEAEv_NZ.jpg
Ccxi8aFUcAAy48m.jpg
CcxtG69VIAAt7U9.jpg
CcxqlUQUEAAT8i8.jpg
Ccxrz2xUEAAnsbv.jpg

So beautiful...i'm glad to see Masaya's black hair back. Honestly, I dig the entire all-black scheme they have going on here..

*speechless*

as far as i'm concerned this is the song to beat for 2016 :)

Edit: omg this song is unreal. still getting serious goosebumps >_>

please support blesscode by buying this cd!!! <3

CDJapan still has stock for both LE and RE (1 and 2 copies left, respectively). Jishuban's out of stock for both atm. they should be pressing more copies though.

Edited by hiroki

@hiroki you should be there PR haha... But this really does sound good. When I saw your comment I wondered seeing as Purple Stone stole my heart with "Kabukichou Butterfly" and "River (Ugh probably my favorite from that single)" But this song has the feels... Ugh I'm just glad everyone's producing top notch material recently. Thank you Purple Stone and Blesscode... Who's next?!?

6 hours ago, Dogprince21 said:

@hiroki you should be there PR haha... But this really does sound good. When I saw your comment I wondered seeing as Purple Stone stole my heart with "Kabukichou Butterfly" and "River (Ugh probably my favorite from that single)" But this song has the feels... Ugh I'm just glad everyone's producing top notch material recently. Thank you Purple Stone and Blesscode... Who's next?!?

TRUTH. everyone else had better step up their game ;)

and i'm glad to be their PR XD

Edit: i've also translated the lyrics for Imperial City which you can find here.

Edited by hiroki

blesscode_l.png

BLESSCODE goods/merchandise and cd’s can now be purchased internationally on the newly opened V STAR PROMOTION web shop.

Check it out~!

V STAR PROMOTION works directly with the BLESSCODE to ensure we can help make their merchandise and music available all over the world!

Currently we are selling a limited number of special signed photosets, be sure not to miss out on this rare item~!

http://www.vstarpromotion.com/webshop/blesscode.html

Sign in to follow this