Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KENZO(ex-AYABIE) new band "ANOMIY." has formed

KENZO new band "ANOMIY." will hold their first live at Osaka BIG CAT at 2016/02/27

"ANOMIY." members:
Vo.KENZO (ex-AYABIE, now in BVCCI HAYNES, GREMLINS)
Gt.加賀爪タッド(kagatsume tadd) (BLACK VELVET)
Gt.Kc. (BLACK VELVET(support), M.O.E.(support))
Ba.信~Shin~ (オズ(oz), DIAWOLF(support))

their new mini album "Appetizer" will be released at 2016/02/17 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,500yen) will include CD+DVD (including "スターライト(starlight)" PV), and regular edition (2,000yen) will include CD only

[track list]
01.△
02.You complete me
03.フィルド(field)
04.Q.
05.木犀ノスタルジー(mokusei nostalgy)
06.スターライト(starlight)

CVyF4kPUsAAHjCV.jpg

http://www.anomiy.com/

Good voice and looks beautiful video music, but i want wait after of 3/5 releases to see how they gonna grow up. These times many new bands and after disband so fast (many reasons)... 

we will see.

No official announcement has been made but Vo. Kenzo as of 06.30.2016 changed his twitter name from @anomiy_kenzo to @VIVA_LA_KNZ and anomiy. offical twitter and ohp havent been updated for months so im guessing they disbanded or are on hiatus, if anyone can find anything please correct me if im wrong 

On July 1, 2016 at 11:07 AM, -NOVA- said:

No official announcement has been made but Vo. Kenzo as of 06.30.2016 changed his twitter name from @anomiy_kenzo to @VIVA_LA_KNZ and anomiy. offical twitter and ohp havent been updated for months so im guessing they disbanded or are on hiatus, if anyone can find anything please correct me if im wrong 

I've noticed this too. I haven't been able to find any information. 

Nothing's been updated for months. 

KENZO doesn't list ANOMIY. on his twitter profile...

https://twitter.com/VIVA_LA_KNZ

I just saw that their minialbum hasn't been shared here yet.

When I finish the lyrics, I'll share their CD with everyone ( ^ ^ )

Yea its so weird that they just stop activities like that. Without announcing anything a disbandment/hiatus/ or even a short break. oh well...

17 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

Yea its so weird that they just stop activities like that. Without announcing anything a disbandment/hiatus/ or even a short break. oh well...

Yeah, it is really weird. I wonder if it just didn't work out with the band members and they didn't want to cause any drama or something? But I'm glad I can share their minialbum with everyone! ( ^ ^ ) In my opinion they are/were a very promising band!!

Sign in to follow this